Saturday, October 14, 2006

Updates


The murder of Anna Politkovskaya, North Korea's nuclear test... it's been a depressing week and just a little overwhelming.

Well, I'll start by pointing to a couple of small updates I've made to previous posts: on Iran and North Korea; on Iran. I referenced one of Anna Politkovskaya's article in a post some time back.
---

At least the aggregation of the Euston Manifesto bloggers seems to be working again. On an even more trivial level, my 'Number of visitors (since ...)' seems to keep getting reset. I will update the template when I get around to it.
---

'Was the Berlin Wall a good thing for the world?' asks the Today programme. Timothy Garton-Ash quotes Douglas Hurd as saying, 'you know, this was a situation we lived with quite happily for 40 years...' From what I remember, people in West Germany were not happy with the situation at the time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home